Uryiah Jadezin Joell Fecht - November 30, 2011
To Elijah Fecht and Holli Nissen of Harlan, IA, on Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2011, at Bergan Mercy Hospital in Omaha, a son, Uryiah Jadezin Joell, weighing seven pounds, four ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Azura and Tehgynn, and a brother, Quintin.
Grandparents include Tim Fecht of Gothenburg, Charlene Fecht of Omaha, and Robbin Bressman of Shelby, IA.
Great-grandmother is Bernadine Fecht of North Platte, formerly of Gothenburg.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog