Uryiah Jadezin Joell Fecht - November 30, 2011
To Elijah Fecht and Holli Nissen of Harlan, IA, on Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2011, at Bergan Mercy Hospital in Omaha, a son, Uryiah Jadezin Joell, weighing seven pounds, four ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Azura and Tehgynn, and a brother, Quintin.
Grandparents include Tim Fecht of Gothenburg, Charlene Fecht of Omaha, and Robbin Bressman of Shelby, IA.
Great-grandmother is Bernadine Fecht of North Platte, formerly of Gothenburg.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested