Cassidy Catherine Reiman - November 23, 2011
To Mark and Miranda Reiman of Cozad on Saturday, Nov. 12, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Cassidy Catherine, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson, and a sister, Brooklyn.
Grandparents are Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte, and Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN.
Great-grandparents include Ken and Arlys Malo and Phyliss Buchan, all of Fairmont, MN.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite