Cassidy Catherine Reiman - November 23, 2011
To Mark and Miranda Reiman of Cozad on Saturday, Nov. 12, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Cassidy Catherine, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson, and a sister, Brooklyn.
Grandparents are Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte, and Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN.
Great-grandparents include Ken and Arlys Malo and Phyliss Buchan, all of Fairmont, MN.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity