Cassidy Catherine Reiman - November 23, 2011
To Mark and Miranda Reiman of Cozad on Saturday, Nov. 12, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Cassidy Catherine, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson, and a sister, Brooklyn.
Grandparents are Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte, and Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN.
Great-grandparents include Ken and Arlys Malo and Phyliss Buchan, all of Fairmont, MN.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog