Jack Hyson Carlson-Kruse - November 16, 2011
To Zach Carlson and Brittany Kruse of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jack Hyson, weighing seven pounds, 12 and one-half ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Travis Carlson and Mina Carson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Gary and Angie Kruse, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bob and Evelyn Goings, Nona and Molly, all of Gothenburg.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State