Jack Hyson Carlson-Kruse - November 16, 2011
To Zach Carlson and Brittany Kruse of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jack Hyson, weighing seven pounds, 12 and one-half ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Travis Carlson and Mina Carson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Gary and Angie Kruse, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bob and Evelyn Goings, Nona and Molly, all of Gothenburg.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST