Jack Hyson Carlson-Kruse - November 16, 2011
To Zach Carlson and Brittany Kruse of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jack Hyson, weighing seven pounds, 12 and one-half ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Travis Carlson and Mina Carson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Gary and Angie Kruse, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bob and Evelyn Goings, Nona and Molly, all of Gothenburg.
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite
- Young Eagles hope to soar in new conference