Luke Aaron Coleman - October 19, 2011
To Aaron and Sara Coleman of Gothenburg on Friday, Oct. 14, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Luke Aaron, weighing seven pounds, one ounce. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caleb.
Paternal grandparents are Dean and Melody Coleman of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Joan Stewart of McCook.
Great-grandparents include Harold and Mildred Coleman of Merna, Richard and Rita Polak of David City, Melva Warren of Dunning and Norine Stewart of North Platte.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog