Brogan Thomas Dunphy - October 19, 2011
To Tom and Charity Dunphy of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Brogan Thomas, weighing six pounds, 13.2 ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Avery Elizabeth and Bethany Quinn.
Paternal grandparents are Tom and Bonny Dunphy of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Ron and Sandra Cooper of Cozad.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays