Brogan Thomas Dunphy - October 19, 2011
To Tom and Charity Dunphy of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Brogan Thomas, weighing six pounds, 13.2 ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Avery Elizabeth and Bethany Quinn.
Paternal grandparents are Tom and Bonny Dunphy of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Ron and Sandra Cooper of Cozad.
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Warren carries Brady past Mullen Broncos
- County and communications company to negotiate on tower
- Swedes sail smoothly through O’Neill
- Swedes look to regain focus
- Climate change site offers ways to reduce costs to ag
- Lake Helen progress from the air
- Locker room makeover for art, computer classes