Daniel Scott Isaiah Morris - October 12, 2011
To Leon and Belinda Morris of Maxwell on Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Daniel Scott Isaiah, weighing eight pounds, one-half ounce. He was welcomed home by brothers, Troyce, Kyle and Sean Thomas, and sisters, Candi Jo and Lacy Buckley, and the late Lindsay Morris.
Paternal grandparents are Howard “Shorty” and Ardith Morris of McCook, deceased.
Maternal grandparents are Don and Lorraine Bade of North Platte.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook