Daniel Scott Isaiah Morris - October 12, 2011
To Leon and Belinda Morris of Maxwell on Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Daniel Scott Isaiah, weighing eight pounds, one-half ounce. He was welcomed home by brothers, Troyce, Kyle and Sean Thomas, and sisters, Candi Jo and Lacy Buckley, and the late Lindsay Morris.
Paternal grandparents are Howard “Shorty” and Ardith Morris of McCook, deceased.
Maternal grandparents are Don and Lorraine Bade of North Platte.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout