Peyton Marie Burr - October 12, 2011
To Shane and Kristen Burr of Wood River on Monday, Sept. 12, 2011, at Saint Francis Hospital in Grand Island, a daughter, Peyton Marie. She weighed six pounds, seven ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are David and Janet Burr of Juniata, and Duane and Sharon Sukraw of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Pauline Sukraw of Gothenburg.
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet
- GHS Sports Schedule 2013-14
- Calf branding tips keeping BQA in mind
- FFA banquet celebration of accomplishments