Tanner Marshall Land - October 05, 2011
To Kimberly Land of Brady on Thursday, Sept. 22, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Tanner Marshall, weighing five pounds, eight ounces.
Grandparents are Gary and Dianna Land of Brady.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog