Alec Lorin Wagner - September 28, 2011
To Jason and Lisa Wagner of Gothenburg on Thursday, Sept. 15, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Alec Lorin, weighing six pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Jasmine and Sophie.
Paternal grandparent is Carol Wagner of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Gib and Bev Larsen of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Mildred and Red Jensen of Ogallala.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout