Alec Lorin Wagner - September 28, 2011
To Jason and Lisa Wagner of Gothenburg on Thursday, Sept. 15, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Alec Lorin, weighing six pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Jasmine and Sophie.
Paternal grandparent is Carol Wagner of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Gib and Bev Larsen of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Mildred and Red Jensen of Ogallala.
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life