Evelyn May Koch - September 28, 2011
To Brandon and Lyndee Koch of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 9, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Evelyn May, weighing eight pounds, two and one-half ounces, and was 20.5 inches in length.
Grandparents are Loren and Mary Koch and Neil and Chantelle Krepcik, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Virginia Mahr of Sidney, Cecil Krepcik of Farnam, and Darold Ostendorf of Gothenburg.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney