Ame Carolyn Diane Johnson - August 17, 2011
To Douglas and Brenda Johnson of Gothenburg on Sunday, Aug. 14, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Ame Carolyn Diane, weighing six pounds, 7.9 ounces. She was welcomed home by brothers, Jacob Howard and Dalton Howard.
Paternal grandparents are Bob and Carolyn Johnson of Minong, WI. Maternal grandparent is Richard Janssen of Cozad.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Miller of Gothenburg.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action