William Michael Sellers - August 03, 2011
To Michael Sellers and Nicole Thomalla of Gothenburg on Thursday, July 28, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, William Michael, weighing six pounds, eight ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Morgan, Victoria and Bridget.
Paternal grandparents are Lynn and Cindy Sellers of Inman. Maternal grandmother is Rita Thomalla of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Esther Sellers of Maywood and Dale and Lola McNickle of North Platte.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president