Braelynne Nichole Smith - July 20, 2011
To Jessica Smith of Gothenburg on Saturday, July 9, 2011, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Braelynne Nichole, weighing eight pounds. She was welcomed home by a brother, Clayton.
Grandparents are Farren and Brenda Stombaugh of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Larry and Janice Johnson and Clyde and LaVeda Stombaugh, all of Cozad.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater