Braelynne Nichole Smith - July 20, 2011
To Jessica Smith of Gothenburg on Saturday, July 9, 2011, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Braelynne Nichole, weighing eight pounds. She was welcomed home by a brother, Clayton.
Grandparents are Farren and Brenda Stombaugh of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Larry and Janice Johnson and Clyde and LaVeda Stombaugh, all of Cozad.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates