Braelynne Nichole Smith - July 20, 2011
To Jessica Smith of Gothenburg on Saturday, July 9, 2011, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Braelynne Nichole, weighing eight pounds. She was welcomed home by a brother, Clayton.
Grandparents are Farren and Brenda Stombaugh of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Larry and Janice Johnson and Clyde and LaVeda Stombaugh, all of Cozad.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite