Archer Henry Montgomery Moore - June 15, 2011
To Matt and Karen (Montgomery) Moore of Kansas City, MO, on Monday, May 2, 2011, at Kansas City, a son, Archer Henry. He weighed seven pounds, six ounces, and was 19 inches in length.
Grandparents are Ed and Carolyn Montgomery of Kimball, and Steve and Linda Moore of Memphis, TN.
Great-grandmothers include Trudy Greene of Gothenburg and Phyllis Bullington of Callaway.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite