Archer Henry Montgomery Moore - June 15, 2011
To Matt and Karen (Montgomery) Moore of Kansas City, MO, on Monday, May 2, 2011, at Kansas City, a son, Archer Henry. He weighed seven pounds, six ounces, and was 19 inches in length.
Grandparents are Ed and Carolyn Montgomery of Kimball, and Steve and Linda Moore of Memphis, TN.
Great-grandmothers include Trudy Greene of Gothenburg and Phyllis Bullington of Callaway.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.