Archer Henry Montgomery Moore - June 15, 2011
To Matt and Karen (Montgomery) Moore of Kansas City, MO, on Monday, May 2, 2011, at Kansas City, a son, Archer Henry. He weighed seven pounds, six ounces, and was 19 inches in length.
Grandparents are Ed and Carolyn Montgomery of Kimball, and Steve and Linda Moore of Memphis, TN.
Great-grandmothers include Trudy Greene of Gothenburg and Phyllis Bullington of Callaway.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%