Archer Henry Montgomery Moore - June 15, 2011
To Matt and Karen (Montgomery) Moore of Kansas City, MO, on Monday, May 2, 2011, at Kansas City, a son, Archer Henry. He weighed seven pounds, six ounces, and was 19 inches in length.
Grandparents are Ed and Carolyn Montgomery of Kimball, and Steve and Linda Moore of Memphis, TN.
Great-grandmothers include Trudy Greene of Gothenburg and Phyllis Bullington of Callaway.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500