Brooklyn Bonnie Jean Massin - May 11, 2011
To Brock and Susan Massin of Lincoln on Wednesday, May 4, 2011, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Brooklyn Bonnie Jean, weighing seven pounds, 10 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Christian, and a sister, Addison.
Paternal grandparents are Rocky and Chris Massin of St. Joe, MO. Maternal grandparents are Ed and Deb Krone of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bonnie Bauman and Audrey Krone, both of Gothenburg, and Ross and Carolyn Klein of North Platte.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.