Brooklyn Bonnie Jean Massin - May 11, 2011
To Brock and Susan Massin of Lincoln on Wednesday, May 4, 2011, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Brooklyn Bonnie Jean, weighing seven pounds, 10 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Christian, and a sister, Addison.
Paternal grandparents are Rocky and Chris Massin of St. Joe, MO. Maternal grandparents are Ed and Deb Krone of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bonnie Bauman and Audrey Krone, both of Gothenburg, and Ross and Carolyn Klein of North Platte.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action