Chase Maxwell Harbur - February 23, 2011
To Ryan and Carrie (Reynolds) Harbur of Kearney on Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Chase Maxwell, weighing eight pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 and three-fourths inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Elizabeth, and a brother, Drew.
Grandparents are Gary and Cathy Reynolds of Gothenburg, and Kenny and Susan Harbur of Tryon.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite