Chase Maxwell Harbur - February 23, 2011
To Ryan and Carrie (Reynolds) Harbur of Kearney on Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Chase Maxwell, weighing eight pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 and three-fourths inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Elizabeth, and a brother, Drew.
Grandparents are Gary and Cathy Reynolds of Gothenburg, and Kenny and Susan Harbur of Tryon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State