Chase Maxwell Harbur - February 23, 2011
To Ryan and Carrie (Reynolds) Harbur of Kearney on Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Chase Maxwell, weighing eight pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 and three-fourths inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Elizabeth, and a brother, Drew.
Grandparents are Gary and Cathy Reynolds of Gothenburg, and Kenny and Susan Harbur of Tryon.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog