Chase Maxwell Harbur - February 23, 2011
To Ryan and Carrie (Reynolds) Harbur of Kearney on Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Chase Maxwell, weighing eight pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 and three-fourths inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Elizabeth, and a brother, Drew.
Grandparents are Gary and Cathy Reynolds of Gothenburg, and Kenny and Susan Harbur of Tryon.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some