Chase Maxwell Harbur - February 23, 2011
To Ryan and Carrie (Reynolds) Harbur of Kearney on Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Chase Maxwell, weighing eight pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 and three-fourths inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Elizabeth, and a brother, Drew.
Grandparents are Gary and Cathy Reynolds of Gothenburg, and Kenny and Susan Harbur of Tryon.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride