Harper Marie Tracci - February 09, 2011
To Richard and Melissa Tracci of Gothenburg on Sunday, Feb. 6, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Harper Marie, weighing seven pounds. She was welcomed home by a brother, Henry, and sisters, Lilli and Lucy.
Paternal grandparents are John and Marie Tracci of Orlando, FL.
Maternal grandparents are Verlin and Charolett Janssen of Gothenburg.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500