Kyle Andrew Fecht - February 09, 2011
To Zach and Trenda Fecht of Ashby on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kyle Andrew, weighing nine pounds, six and one-half ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Grady.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Kendra Fecht of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tim and Teckla Naab of Antioch.
Great-grandparents include Bethel Naab of Taylor, Bernadine Fecht and Bob and Marj Plank, all of Gothenburg.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.