Riley Aleen Flesch - February 09, 2011
To Jory and Mandy Flesch of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Riley Aleen, weighing six pounds, 11 and one-half ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Regan.
Paternal grandparents are Jim and Georgie Flesch of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Mark and Sharon Seebohm of Fremont, and Steve and Mina Bessey of Omaha.
Great-grandparents include Phyllis Drumheller of Alliance, Ray and Geri Groenewold of Farnam, and Connie and Cecile Morton of Vista, CA.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some