Niles Marcus Emken - January 26, 2011
To Marcus and Megan (Stienike) Emken of Kearney on Monday, Dec. 13, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Niles Marcus. He weighed six pounds, five ounces, and was 20-inches in length.
Grandparents are Harry and Connie Stienike of Brady, and Al and Kathy Emken of Kearney.
Great-grandparents include Barbara Burke of Brady, Elmer and Lois Stienike of Grand Island, and Joyce Winfrey of Hastings.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook