Niles Marcus Emken - January 26, 2011
To Marcus and Megan (Stienike) Emken of Kearney on Monday, Dec. 13, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Niles Marcus. He weighed six pounds, five ounces, and was 20-inches in length.
Grandparents are Harry and Connie Stienike of Brady, and Al and Kathy Emken of Kearney.
Great-grandparents include Barbara Burke of Brady, Elmer and Lois Stienike of Grand Island, and Joyce Winfrey of Hastings.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout