Niles Marcus Emken - January 26, 2011
To Marcus and Megan (Stienike) Emken of Kearney on Monday, Dec. 13, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Niles Marcus. He weighed six pounds, five ounces, and was 20-inches in length.
Grandparents are Harry and Connie Stienike of Brady, and Al and Kathy Emken of Kearney.
Great-grandparents include Barbara Burke of Brady, Elmer and Lois Stienike of Grand Island, and Joyce Winfrey of Hastings.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president