Emily Rae Cardenas - January 12, 2011
To Wendy Cardenas of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 3, 2011, Gothenburg Memorial Hospital’s New Year baby, a daughter, Emily Rae, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by five sisters, Erica, Heather, Paula, Mary and Annette.
Grandparents are Marvin and Bonnie Howell of Maxwell.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair