Ingrid Anita Pull - January 05, 2011
To Andy and Lisa Pull of North Platte on Friday, Dec. 31, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Ingrid Anita. She weighed seven pounds, eight ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Tim and Mary Pull of Colfax, ND. Maternal grandparents are Maynard and Nancy Halland of Glyndon, MN.
Great-grandparents include Dorothy Pull of St. Cloud, MN, Jean Halland of Gary, MN, and Richard and Agnes Swiers of Detroit Lakes, MN.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics