Jarett Steven Carlson - January 05, 2011
To Jonathan and Chelsea Carlson of Callaway on Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jarett Steven, weighing seven pounds, 13 ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Jayden and Jaxson.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Char Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tom and Linda Walter of Lincoln.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair