Jarett Steven Carlson - January 05, 2011
To Jonathan and Chelsea Carlson of Callaway on Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jarett Steven, weighing seven pounds, 13 ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Jayden and Jaxson.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Char Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tom and Linda Walter of Lincoln.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates