Carter Lee Smith - December 01, 2010
To Michael and Jodi (Walford) Smith of Omaha on Friday, Nov. 12, 2010, at Omaha, a son, Carter Lee, weighing six pounds, 7.3 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caiden James.
Grandparents are Carol and Randy Reddick of Maxwell, JL and Linda Walford of Omaha, and Jody and Cindy Smith of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Gloria Marlin of Gothenburg, Evelyn Walford of El-Dorado, KS, and Harold and Faye Smith of North Platte.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship