Carter Lee Smith - December 01, 2010
To Michael and Jodi (Walford) Smith of Omaha on Friday, Nov. 12, 2010, at Omaha, a son, Carter Lee, weighing six pounds, 7.3 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caiden James.
Grandparents are Carol and Randy Reddick of Maxwell, JL and Linda Walford of Omaha, and Jody and Cindy Smith of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Gloria Marlin of Gothenburg, Evelyn Walford of El-Dorado, KS, and Harold and Faye Smith of North Platte.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog