Kamron Bryan Hecox - October 06, 2010
To Bryan and Michelle Hecox of Brady on Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kamron Bryan, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces, and was 19 and one-eighth inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kaitlyn.
Paternal grandparent is Steve Hecox of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparent is Norrene Anderson, also of Gothenburg.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500