Kamron Bryan Hecox - October 06, 2010
To Bryan and Michelle Hecox of Brady on Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kamron Bryan, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces, and was 19 and one-eighth inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kaitlyn.
Paternal grandparent is Steve Hecox of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparent is Norrene Anderson, also of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair