Kamron Bryan Hecox - October 06, 2010
To Bryan and Michelle Hecox of Brady on Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kamron Bryan, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces, and was 19 and one-eighth inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kaitlyn.
Paternal grandparent is Steve Hecox of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparent is Norrene Anderson, also of Gothenburg.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%