Lorelie Jo Sitorius - September 15, 2010
To Josh and Megan Sitorius of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 10, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Lorelie Jo, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Chandler.
Paternal grandparents are Raymond and Mary Sitorius of Wray, CO. Maternal grandparents are Tim and Frances McClellen of Gothenburg.
Grand-grandparents include Lyle and Charlett Sitorius of Brady, and Stan and Rosemary Fecht of Ogallala.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar