Lorelie Jo Sitorius - September 15, 2010
To Josh and Megan Sitorius of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 10, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Lorelie Jo, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Chandler.
Paternal grandparents are Raymond and Mary Sitorius of Wray, CO. Maternal grandparents are Tim and Frances McClellen of Gothenburg.
Grand-grandparents include Lyle and Charlett Sitorius of Brady, and Stan and Rosemary Fecht of Ogallala.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.