Lorelie Jo Sitorius - September 15, 2010
To Josh and Megan Sitorius of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 10, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Lorelie Jo, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Chandler.
Paternal grandparents are Raymond and Mary Sitorius of Wray, CO. Maternal grandparents are Tim and Frances McClellen of Gothenburg.
Grand-grandparents include Lyle and Charlett Sitorius of Brady, and Stan and Rosemary Fecht of Ogallala.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president