Natalie Ann Hengen - September 08, 2010
To Dave and Della Hengen of Gothenburg on Thursday, Aug. 12, 2010, at Kearney, a daughter, Natalie Ann. She weighed eight pounds, eight ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Ronald and Betty Marlin of Gothenburg and Frank Hengen of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Clifford and Marilyn Brock and Burton and Linda Slack, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Lila Brooks of Cozad, Gloria Marlin and Hariet Oberg, both of Gothenburg.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar