Bella RaeLynn Gibbs - September 08, 2010
To Levi and Lindsey Gibbs of North Platte on Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Bella RaeLynn, weighing seven pounds, two ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Gunner.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Deb Gibbs of North platte. Maternal grandparents are Darwin and Denise Ehlers of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Barb Ehlers of Gothenburg, Jack and Louisa Schaeffer and Donna Gibbs, all of North Platte.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action