Jasper Leo Matthies - August 25, 2010
To Jeromy and Jenna Matthies of Gothenburg on Friday, Aug. 20, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jasper Leo, weighing six pounds, seven ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Jacob, and sisters, Elizabeth, Jourdan and Elayna.
Paternal grandparents are Pat Matthies of Callaway, and Jack and Debbie Matthies of Brunning. Maternal grandparents are Don and Debbie Brosius of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Ronnie and Sharron Bean of Arnold, and Shirley Schoenrock of Callaway.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite