Harper Karré Steenken - August 18, 2010
To Tyler and Anslee (Ostergard) Steenken of Lincoln, on Thursday, July 29, 2010, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Harper Karré, weighing six pounds, and was 19 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents include Rodger and Jan Steenken and Linda and Randy Sox, all of Wisner.
Maternal grandparents are Ron and Kayleen Ostergard of Gothenburg.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500