Madelyn May Herrick - August 11, 2010
To Tanner Herrick and Claire Holt of Phoenix, AZ, on Thursday, July 8, 2010, at Paradise Valley Arizona Hospital, a daughter, Madelyn May, weighing eight pounds, four ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Rocky and Tamera Herrick of St. Johns, AZ, and Steve and Sue Holt of Ascot, England, currently residing at Chandler, AZ.
Great-grandparents include Kent and Marian Peterson and Lynn Herrick, all of Brady, Bonnie Herrick of North Platte, and Dennis Holt of Ascot Berkshire, England.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics