Trevin Waine Larsen - July 07, 2010
To Ted and Andrea (McMichael) Larsen of Lincoln on Wednesday, June 16, 2010, at Bryan LGH, a son, Trevin Waine, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Tanner and Tyler.
Grandparents are Marvin and Merril Jane McMichael of Gothenburg, and Delbert and Francie Larsen of Albuquerque, NM.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet