Torrence James Cummings - July 07, 2010
To Mitchell and Amber Cummings of Wallace on Wednesday, June 16, 2010, at Perkins County Community Hospital in Grant, a son, Torrence James, weighing nine pounds, five ounces, and was 21 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by three brothers, Keegan, Alexander and Andrew.
Grandparents are Bob and Anita Cummings of Grant, and Lee and Janice Koubek of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Betty and the late George Cummings of Wallace, the late Ray Henry and JoAnne Sexton of Mullen, the late Raymond and Maxine Koubek of Arnold, and the late George and Laura Steer of Lincoln.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23