Kale Isaiah Strauser - June 30, 2010
To Tim and Tawnya Strauser on Tuesday, May 18, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Kale Isaiah, weighing eight pounds and was 20 inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings, Kynlee, Kellen and Kalli.
Maternal grandparents are Herb and JoAnn Doering of Gothenburg. Paternal grandparents are Gary and Pat Strauser of Hot Springs, SD.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar