Reid Jeffrey Wahlgren - June 30, 2010
To Ross and Suzie Wahlgren of Gothenburg on Sunday, June 20, 2010, at the Methodist Hospital in Omaha, a son, Reid Jeffrey, weighing seven pounds, seven ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Casey and Grant.
Grandparents include Floyd and Marcy Wahlgren of Gothenburg, Tom and Donna Sevier of Seneca, and Rick and Bonnie Dale of Callaway. Great-grandmother is LaVina Sevier of Seneca.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates