Reid Jeffrey Wahlgren - June 30, 2010
To Ross and Suzie Wahlgren of Gothenburg on Sunday, June 20, 2010, at the Methodist Hospital in Omaha, a son, Reid Jeffrey, weighing seven pounds, seven ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Casey and Grant.
Grandparents include Floyd and Marcy Wahlgren of Gothenburg, Tom and Donna Sevier of Seneca, and Rick and Bonnie Dale of Callaway. Great-grandmother is LaVina Sevier of Seneca.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together