Nathaniel Robert Bratten - June 23, 2010
To Bob and Jayne Bratten, on Sunday, June 6, 2010, at Platte Valley Medical Center in Brighton, CO, a son, Nathaniel Robert, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Marilyn Bratten of Brady. Maternal grandparents include Jerald and Terri Jonas of Wahoo.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500