Alyvia Augusta Joy VanNatta - June 09, 2010
To Lane and Lindsay VanNatta of Gothenburg on Wednesday, May 19, 2010, at Kearney, a daughter, Alyvia Augusta Joy, weighing six pounds, six ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emma.
Paternal grandparents are Gerald and Elizabeth VanNatta of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Russ and Chris Parsons of Willow Island, and Valorie Parsons of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Delores Lindeman of Cozad, Carroll and Mary Pouk of Holdrege, Bertha VanNatta of Curtis, Carol Skinner and the late Bob Shackleton of Gothenburg.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price