Andrew Carsen Salomon - May 26, 2010
To Aaron and Niki Salomon of Gothenburg on Sunday, May 16, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Andrew Carsen, weighing eight pounds, five ounces, and was 21-inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Avery Paige.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Ann Salomon of Scottsbluff. Maternal grandparents are John and Deb Frates of Brule.
Great-grandfather is Clayton TenHulzen of Scottsbluff.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30